Privacy Protection Policy
1. This Privacy Protection Policy sets out the rules for the processing and protection of personal data obtained from Users when using the MelatolinPlus.com website operating at the Internet address https://MelatolinPlus.com, (hereinafter the “Website”), made available by Key Player Limited based in the United Arab Emirates, under the address: Key Player Limited, P.O. Box 231351, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. The “User” in the understanding of the Privacy Protection Policy means a natural person using the Website.
3. Using the Website is equivalent with the User expressing consent to the terms and conditions described in this Privacy Protection Policy.
1. Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the “Regulation”), Key Player Limited based in the United Arab Emirates, at: Key Player Limited, P.O. Box 231351, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter referred to as the Privacy Protection Policy: “KeyPlayer Limited”), informs that it is the administrator of personal data provided by the User in connection with or while using the Website. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation, and in the cases required by its content, with the consent of the User.
2. Key Player Limited only collects data that is necessary to enter into sales-purchase agreements, provide answers to questions sent to Key Player Limited, marketing of its own services and sending information about its products and services.
3. During the performance of an order, Key Player Limited collects data provided by the User in the forms provided. This data includes:
- surname and forename,
- email address,
- address of residence or registered office,
- address for correspondence,
- telephone number,
- payment data (including account number and an abbreviation of the credit card number).
4. In cases required by the provisions of the Regulation, the User’s consent to the processing of their personal data takes place in electronic form, by marking the appropriate box during placing an order or other activity on the Website. The User may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
5. Providing data marked on the Website as required is voluntary, but necessary to enter into an agreement and and for the delivery of goods to the User. If the User does not provide the required personal data, it will not be possible to register the User on the Website or to enter into an agreement and deliver goods to the User.
6. The basis for Key Player Data to process personal data provided by the User is the need to perform the agreement, and, at the request of the User, take the necessary actions before entering into it (article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation). In the case of marketing its own services and Key Player Limited sending information about its offer to the email address provided by the User, the basis for processing the personal data of the User is the implementation of the legitimate interest of Key Player Limited (article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation). Data processing for the purpose of Key Player Limited providing information about its products enables the User to be given information about the current offer. In the case of providing the Newsletter to the User, the basis for data processing is the User’s consent (article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation), which the User may withdraw at any time.
7. The User’s personal data will be stored in a form allowing the User to be identified User no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the law. Personal data will therefore be kept for the period necessary to implement the sales-purchase agreement. After this time, the data will be processed for the period necessary to resolve any potential disputes, e.g. related to claims (this period will include the limitation period for claims under the contract, in accordance with the applicable provisions).
Rights and obligations of the User
1. The User has the right to access the content of personal data and the right to demand the supplementing, updating, transferring, limiting processing or rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of its processing or its removal if incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or if it has been collected in violation of the law or it is no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
2. In the case of processing the User’s data for the purpose of marketing its own products and services, the User may at any time submit a written and motivated request to cease processing their data due to their special situation or to object to the processing of their data for this purpose.
3. Key Player Limited enables the User to delete their personal data from the filing system at the request of the User or pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation.
4. Key Player Limited may refuse to delete personal data if the User has violated the rules of the Website or applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify the circumstances of the breach and determine the User’s liability.
5. If the User places any personal data of other people on the Website (including their name, address, telephone number or email address), they can do so only if they do not violate the applicable law and personal rights of such persons.
1. In order to secure the User’s personal data against unauthorised access, collection by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction, technical and organisational measures are applied to ensure that personal data being processed is protected appropriately in accordance with the risks and categories of data protected.
2. In particular, the Administrator uses technical means to prevent unauthorised persons from acquiring or modifying data. In addition, the data provided by the User when completing and submitting internet forms is encrypted by the use of SSL certificates.
Change of Privacy Protection Policy
1. Key Player Limited reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Protection Policy and at the same time ensures that the rights of the User arising from this document are not restricted without their consent. Any changes to the Privacy Protection Policy will be published on the website https://MelatolinPlus.com.